Content Management Studio
This is the standard version which includes all the tools your might need to manage the content of your site. All the facilities listed below are also included in both the E-CMS and the BMS.
- Manage one or more navigation menus on the site.
- Organise the pages into sections.
- Create password protected sections.
- Work with live, draft and archived pages.
- Manage text and images - full set of editing tools.
- Add videos and sound.
- Add custom HTML code.
- Organise your site with multiple blog categories.
- Further organise your blog entries by using a classification system.
- Automatically submit a short extract of your new blog entry to Twitter and Facebook.
- List your blog entries by date, month or year.
- Manage quotes and/or testimonials to be shown dynamically on your site.
- Star rating system for testimonials
- Create multiple article categories.
- Create a classification system for your articles.
- Automatically submit a short extract of your entry to Twitter and Facebook.
- List your articles by date, month or year.
- Create multiple FAQs categories.
- Unlimited questions / answers.
- Manage lists of books, documents, digital videos and sound files
- Organise in types, categories and sub-categories
- Can be used on a website to display a portfolio, tutorials, etc...
- 500 free messages per month.
- Double opt-in subscription form to add subscribers to any number of mailing lists
- Send newsletters and targeted mailings
- Manage automated mailings, set messages to be sent on a schedule after a person is added to a mailing list
- Find out who has opened your messages, who has clicked on a link, which addresses have returned a bounced message,etc...
E-Commerce Management Studio
This is the e-commerce version which includes all the facilities listed in the CMS as well as all the following tools your might need to manage a successful shop. All the facilities listed below are also included in the BMS.
In addition to the items listed under the CMS tab, the E-CMS includes:
- Unlimited 'shop floors', departments, categories and products.
- Support for selling events, courses, classes, products, services, rooms and digital items.
- Create detailed product listings with images, videos and more.
- Unlimited options per items sold, such as colours, sizes and course dates.
- These can be set as a percentage of the total amount or as a fixed amount.
- Link to a specific product.
- Set a valid from and until date.
- Create 'buy 3 for the price of 2' type of offers.
- Create 'buy x number of this item and only pay (amount)' type of offers.
In addition to the library facilities listed under the CMS tabs, the E-CMS includes:
- Make available books, documents, video or sound files that are linked to a product or service purchased
- All library items can be grouped to form a series of tutorial or courses which be be sold via the shopping cart.
- Suitable for showing prices inclusive of VAT, prices with VAT separately added and no VAT.
- Default shipping rates for UK, Europe and rest of the world.
- Shipping rates can be based on weight or fixed, based on the number of items in the basket.
- Facility to offer free shipping when the total in the basket reaches a certain amount.
- Facility for clients to register or login to existing accounts
- Messages can be shown on the checkout screen, based on item purchased. For example a message reminding someone to buy batteries from you when they have added a toy car to the shopping basket.
- Modules linking to SagePay, PayPoint and PayPal for debit/credit card processing
- Payment by cheque option
- A facility is included that would make it possible for your clients to rate an item they have purchased and to write a review. These can then be published on your site should you wish it.
- A visual star rating facility is included.
All the facilities listed under the CMS tab are included.
- 750 free messages per month.
- Send messages to all the people who have purchased a particular item
- Set up automated emails that will go out a few hours, days, weeks after someone has contacted you via your site. For example, after a trial request, an enquiry, etc...
- Keep your existing customers informed about your new products, events, courses, etc...
Business Management Studio
This is the full version which includes all the facilities listed in the both the CMS and the E-CMS.
In addition to the items listed under the CMS and the E-CMS tabs, the BMS includes:
- Manage all your clients and other contacts
- Organise your contacts into types and segments
- List your contacts per organisations, for example, a national organisation could list all the members grouped by regional offices.
- Write notes and to dos relating to your contacts
- Full integration with Contact Studio for easy mailings. Contacts can be automatically added to multiple mailing lists based on types and segments that can be used for targeted mailings.
In addition to the shopping cart facilities available in the E-CMS, the BMS includes:
- Add manual orders and invoices
- Sell and manage renewable items
- Automatic invoicing of renewable items 30 days before the due date
- Automated email reminders are sent to clients for overdue invoices.
- Create enquiry records based on what a prospective customer may be interested in
- Add notes, to dos and date specific actions to be accomplished.
- New enquiry records are automatically created in the BMS when a enquiry form is submitted on your site.
In addition to the library facilities listed under the CMS and the E-CMS tabs, the BMS includes:
- A full lending module is available
- Record who has borrowed an item, record the date borrowed and the date the item should be returned.
- The BMS keeps a record of everyone who has previously borrowed an item and when.
- Automated email reminders when the items should be returned
All the facilities listed under the CMS and the E-CMS tabs are included.
- 1000 free messages per month.