Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Search engine optimisation is the process of improving the code, structure and content of a website so that it can attract more relevant traffic from search engines and in greater quantities.
Why do I need my site to be search engine optimised?
Does your business rely on attracting people searching for sites like yours via Google, Yahoo and Bing? If yes is the answer, it makes sense to have a site that will facilitate this process. What would be the purpose of spending a lot of money on a website that can't be found?
What we offer:
The first step is to do a complete audit of your website to assess its current state of optimisation. From this audit, we will compile a report highlighting where the problems are and will have an online meeting with you to go through the main points. Some of our clients choose to action the items listed in the search engine optimisation report themselves, whilst others may not have the time or relevant knowledge and prefer to have us do it. Either way, the end result should be a better ranking for your website, using the keywords that are important for your business.
You will then receive weekly or monthly reports showing what SEO improvements have been made. This will indicate whether your site is moving in the right direction and include information about ranking and traffic.
The main features are...
The Search Engine Optimisation application integrates with your Google Analytics account so that you may get an easy-to-read report that helps you understand how traffic flows through your website and what are the differences from one reporting period to another. You will also see where your site's visitors come from, what are your landing pages and how long your visitors stay on your site.
The report will give you an overview of how many visitors you get in a given week or month, how many pages are seen per sessions and what is the average session duration. You will be able to find out if most of the traffic to your site comes from organic searches, referrals or directly from saved links.
It will also show you which search engines are the best at sending you organic traffic.
The SEO report will include a complete list of the pages that have received visitors, with a breakdown of how many sessions, percent of new sessions, users and pageviews for each page.
Website audit report
Onsite search engine optimisation (SEO)
The website audit tool checks your web pages for errors that have a negative influence on the search engine rankings of your website. Eliminate these errors and your website will have a better chance to get a higher ranking. In addition, your website visitors will get a better user experience.
The website audit tool automatically finds duplicate content problems, canonical URLs, broken links, missing meta tags or those that can be improved, etc. With the website audit tool you can make sure that Google and other search engines can index all of your pages correctly.
Google and other search engines prefer fast web pages. The website audit tool checks how quickly your web pages load and helps you find the slow pages on your website and improve them so that they can get better rankings.
The issues are grouped into errors (critical), warnings (important, but not critical) and notices (not critical). Correcting these issues will make sure that search engines can index all of your pages correctly
Keyword rank tracker
A powerful ranking monitor that checks the positions of your website for all of your most important keywords on Google, Google mobile, Bing and Yahoo in the country and region of your choice. Analyse the top 100 search results for any keyword along with their dynamics with this professional rank tracker tool
The ranking monitor gives you detailed insights into the search engine positions of your web pages. Find the keywords that perform best, get the top ranked pages, analyze the different result types, and much more. The Ranking Monitor provides a detailed keyword rankings and visibility report.
The SEO console package also give you access to a keyword research tools. This will help you find the most effective keywords for your website and see which are likely to bring you the most visitors. This information can then be used to optimise your website for those keywords.
Find out about your competitors. View your competitors' ranking and how they compare to yours for the same keywords.
Backlink monitor (SEO console package only)
Backlinks are an important part of search engine optimisation and can be added manually or imported from the Google Search Console so that you can be alerted about any changes.
The tool automatically checks if the links to your site are still where they should be, if they have the nofollow and noindex tags, or if they are blocked by robots.txt. The SEO Console will show you a list of all the domains that have backlinks to your site and include a Domain Trust (DT) value so that you can disavow backlink that have no value or that might even hurt your ranking.
Interested? Get in touch...
We need to get some information about your website to make sure we can work with it and help you get a better search engine ranking.
Click here to contact us and tell us what you need.
SEO monthly reports
- For monitoring a website that is optimised and finding out about changes.
- Monthly PDF reports include...
- Site audit report
- A report showing all the issues that could negatively affect the ranking of your website
- Ranking report
- Ranking for Google, Google mobile, Bing and Yahoo
- Up to 20 search terms per domain
- Analytics & traffic report
- Overview of sessions, users, pageviews, bounce rate and average session duration
- Overview of traffic source
- List of referral traffic
- List of the top 50 pages of your site that are getting visitors with information on number of sessions, users, pageviews, average session duration and bounce rate
- Audience report - geographical, type of devices used
Payable quarterly or yearly.
SEO weekly reports
- For a website that has not been optimised, frequent audit reports and actions.
- Weekly PDF reports
- Everything included in the "SEO monthly reports" package, plus...
- Get a detailed report on how well a particular page is optimised for a search string as well as a list of required fixes and recommendations (up to 5 reports per month)
- Check and compare with the ranking of up to 10 competitors
- Overview of the top 100 websites found when using your search terms, with information on visibility and backlinks.
Payable quarterly or yearly.
- Everything included in the "SEO weekly reports" package, plus...
- More detailed information when using the console
- Multiple websites
- Price is for one website, but you can add more at £5.00 a month per domain
- Online console including...
- More detailed ranking information and graphs, with historical data
- More detailed analytics & traffic information and graphs, with historical data
- Backlinks - detailed information on all the websites that have linked back to your site, including info on the quality of the link
- List of all the search terms that resulted in traffic to your site, not just your keywords (Google search only)
- Analyse up to 50 search terms for your domain
- View a complete list of the top 100 SERP (Search Engine Results Page) websites for all your search terms
- We collect a list of every site in the top 10 for each tracked keyword and sort them by their search visibility score
Once you have received the reports, you may want to make the changes to your website yourself, of you may prefer us to do some or all of it. If you would like us to do it, we charge £20.00 an hour for SEO work.
It depends on whether you want to do most of the work yourself or not. If you would like to have a go and do it yourself, then the console package is best as it will give you more information about the issues and their solutions. But if you would like us to do most of the work, then I would suggest you start with the "SEO weekly reports" package for the first 3 to 6 months and then, if you feel that your website has been optimised and your ranking has improved, move to the "monthly reports package".
Once you have purchased a package, we will contact you to have some information about your website and then do the first audit. Once the report is ready, we will arrange for a meeting with you via Zoom, Skype or Teams so that we can go through the report together and discuss what needs to be done. Some actions could easily be completed by yourself, such as changing some of the text and updating meta tags, but you may want us to do most of the initial optimisation work. For the SEO work we do, we charge £20.00 an hour.
We will start with the most important 'errors' that are listed on the audit report, the aim is to have zero errors. We will then address all the 'warnings' that should be dealt with. Not all the warnings need to be resolved as there may be very good reasons for what has been picked up as 'issues' by the audit. We will then look at the structure of your pages, the meta tags, the text and the images to make sure it is all done in a way that facilitates the indexing by a search engine. As part of this process, we will work with you to determine which search terms your site should be optimised for and specifically work to improve the most important pages of your website with the right keywords. Should you wish it, we can also work with you on a strategy to manage and increase backlinks.
It depends on your website. If it is well-structured and coded, then it may simply be a matter of updating its content so that it reflects better the search terms that are important. Optimising a website requires patience as we need to wait for search engines to re-index the site and show us the results. You should expect to see some improvements within 3 to 4 months, but it may take much longer to get the best ranking possible if you are in a very competitive industry where many sites contend for the same keywords.